Product name : Huclor Cap.
Classification : Prescription medicine
Effect group : Cephalosporins Second generation
Ingredient : Cefaclor 250mg
* Effective species
Pneumococcus, influenza, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Piogeness, Escherichia coli, Proteus, Mirabillis, Clevescher, Gymnospermum
- otitis media
- pneumonia, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, bronchitis
- Pyelonephritis, cystitis, gonococcal urethritis
- swelling, fever, folliculitis, soft tissue salt, infectious atheroma, subcutaneous abscess, whitlow, wound infection
Description : The upper purple and lower white hard capsules filled with yellow or yellowish white crystalline powder
* Adults: 250 mg of Cefacillas is administered orally every 8 hours. For severe infectious diseases (such as pneumonia) and low susceptibility to infectious diseases, the dose may be increased twice. In the case of acute gonococcal urethritis, 3 g of this drug and 1 g of probenecid should be taken in a single dose.
* Pediatric: 20 mg per kg of body weight per day should be administered every 8 hours. For severe infections, otitis media, and low sensitivity infections, 40 mg / kg body weight per day may be administered, with a maximum dose of 1 g / day.
* Patients with renal impairment: Can be administered without change in dose. Treatment of beta hemolytic streptococcal infection should be done for at least 10 days.
Storage method : Airtight container, room temperature (1~30°C) storage
Packing unit : 30, 100 Caps. Bottle